ladyla@ladyla.comMon-Fri 6Am-10Am | 101.5FM

Category archive: Community

Climb To Conquer Cancer: TOMORROW!

You still have time to SIGN UP! It’s taking place TOMORROW at 8am at South Mountain Park. Join #TeamLadyLa can’t wait to see you, and climb for a cure!

Quinceanera Magazine Expo

It was my pleasure to hang out at the Quinceanera Magazine Expo this weekend. I met a TON of #TeamLadyLa fans, and supporters of 101.5Jamz! Please make sure you check for your picture on the website below, I met so many cool people and couldn’t post every pic…but it’s there! click below! More Pics HERE

Quinceanera Magazine

So it’s not the magazine cover I’d always dreamed of, with my glowing skin and wind blowing in my hair looking like a J.Lo knock off…. but my logo made it! I celebrate every win, no matter the size! Quinceanera Magazine is a HUGE deal, its the BIG MAMA of all Quince mags/planning. I’ll gladly…

ASU: Women In Technology

It was a great honor for me to be asked to speak at my college. ASU. Women In Technology is an on campus club created to keep women informed and encouraged to pursue their dreams in technological fields. We had a great time, ASU is definitely #TeamLadyLa MORE PICS

City of Chandler Teen Talent Competition

I would like to thank the City of Chandler and Mike Ballard for allowing me to host the 8th Annual Teen Talent Competition. It was my pleasure to hang with such a talented group of teens! Congrats to all the winners, thanks to all the judges, and lots of love for being such fans of…

ABC 15 NOW x Lady La

I was excited to be invited back on ABC15NOW with Susan Casper and Rebecca Thomas. We talked about everything from that mom who tattooed her 10 yr old son, to that “avoid the ghetto” app on iPhone. It’s always topical, involves everyone who is watching via social media, and it’s LIVE! Thanks again ladies, see…

Attn: ASU Students, See YOU Soon!

If you’re at ASU, please come thru!

Menu